O-Pen® Pocket Water Purifier
Pre-order to reserve yours today!
Estimated arrival to our warehouse is early December and from there they will be shipped to you via priority mail.
- In 1997, the FDA approved the use of ozone as an anti-microbial agent with indirect contact with foods.
- In 2002, the FDA approved ozone for use on food contact areas and directly on food with its “Generally Regarded as Safe” (GRAS) designation.
- Today, the Organic Foods Production Act (OFPA) identifies aqueous ozone (ozone dissolved in water) as a substance that is allowed for use in organic crop and livestock production.
- Bacillus anthracis (Anthrax)
- Poliovirus (Poliomyelitis)
- Salmonella paratyphi (Enteric Fever)
- Streptococcus faecalis
- Bacteriophage (E. Coli)
- Dysentery bacilli (Diarrhea)
- Legionella pneumophilia (Legionnaires’ Disease)
- Salmonella (food poisoning)
- Salmonella typhosa (Typhoid Fever)
Advanced Technology: The O-Pen® is an advanced device housed in a black metal cartridge.
Fast-Acting: It will purify .5 L or 16 oz. of water in under one minute.
Ultra Portable: The O-Pen® weighs only 1.2 oz. (30 g).
No Waste: Rechargeable battery w/ USB cable included. Purifies approximately 25+ liters per charge (about 50 uses)
EPA Est. 094576-TWN-001
Read Independent Laboratory Tests on the O-Pen®: