Our Evil Bone Water (Zheng Xie Gu Shui) is a very strong, Chinese medicinal topical.
This five-hundred year old formula has been modified and perfected to heal modern bone, muscle and skin injuries/conditions in record time.
Commonly used for:
- Sports and accidental injuries
- Muscle cramps
- Insect bites
- Broken bones
- Mild topical anesthetic
... and more
Ingredients (3.5oz) 10 Chinese medicinal herbs including:
- Zhang Nao (Camphor) - Helps local circulation.
- Bo He Nao (Menthol) - Aromatic and cooling clears heat.
- San/Tian Qi (Notoginseng,Pseudoginseng) - Helps with bleeding & blood stasis, bruising & swelling, inflammation and pain.
- Ji Gu Xiang (Japanese Knot Weed) - Bruising and sprains inflammation.
- Gui Pi (Cinnamon Bark) - Relaxes muscles, promotes circulation and warms.
- E Zhu (Zedoary Rhizome, Rhizoma Curcumae) - Promotes the circulation of qi and blood while helping break down accumulations in the body.
- Bai Zhu (Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma) - Anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve pain, muscle spasms and cramps.
- Hu Zhang (Knotweed Rhizome) - Invigorates the blood, helps dispel stasis, helps open channels.
- Bai Niu Dan (Inula Cappa DC) - Helps dispel wind, lessening dampness.
- Qian Jin Ba (Philippine Flemingia Root)
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria Root, Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis)
(For topical use ONLY)
- Fit the bottle with a spray bottle top and apply to affected area two times a day.
Tip: The solution will stain, so be cautious when applying.Evil Bone Water has no animal products. Furthermore, non-GMO, gluten free, cruelty free, pesticide free, contaminant free.
- Moisten a gauze pad, or a piece of flannel with Evil Bone Water. You’ll want it saturated, but not dripping.
- Apply to the affected area and allow it to absorb for 30-90 minutes.
- It’s best to limit movement and watch TV, look at Facebook, read a book, pay your bills.
- Enjoy quick relief.